- Caledonian MacBrayne – Ferries to Arran, Islay, Jura, Colonsay and the Western Isles of Scotland – CalMac service info on Twitter.
- Corran Ferry – Crossing Loch Linnhe from Nether Lochaber to Ardgour, at the Corran Narrows, 9 miles (14 km) south of Fort William.
- John O’ Groats Ferries – John O’ Groats to Orkney – only a 40 minute crossing – JOG Ferry on Twitter.
- Pentland Ferries – Caithness to Orkney – PF on Twitter.
- NorthLink Ferries – Aberdeen to Kirkwall and Lerwick – Scrabster to Orkney (Stromness) – NL Ferries on Twitter.
- The Original Glenelg-Skye Ferry – Glenelg to Skye – Kylerhea – also on Twitter.
- Kilcreggan Ferry – Kilcreggan – Gourock – Helenburgh – Useful info on the Kilcreggan Ferry Twitter page.
- Western Ferries (Clyde) – Gourock to Dunoon – More info on the Western Ferries Twitter page.
Ferries to and from Scotland
Ferry pleasure trips in Scotland
- Arisaig Marine Ltd – Sailing to the islands of Eigg, Muck & Rum aboard the M.V. Sheerwater.
- The Isle of May Ferry – Pleasure trips to the Isle of May, sailing from Anstruther, Fife.
- Kilda Cruises – Journey to the islands on the edge of the world in comfort and style.
- Sea Harris – Experience the wild and breathtaking beauty of St Kilda during a day trip with Sea Harris.