Horse Racing in Scotland
- Ayr – Home of the Scottish Grand National – Scotland’s premier racecourse, hosting both Flat and National Hunt fixtures. Ayr is host to the Scottish Grand National, the Ayr Gold Cup and a host of other valuable races during it’s 12 month racing programme.
- Hamilton Park – Racing at Bothwell Road since 1926.
- Kelso – Known as Britain’s Friendliest Course, Kelso Racecourse is a National Hunt Racecourse staging jumps racing from September through until May in the beautiful Borders countryside and picturesque town of Kelso.
- Musselburgh – Located only 6 miles from Edinburgh with excellent transport links and free parking, Musselburgh Racecourse is firmly established as one of the UK’s most stylish racecourses, offering award-winning facilities in a 5-star visitor attraction.
- Perth – Racing in Perth since 1613.
Horse Racing in Scotland – Information